Nutrients Booster RecipeA simple recipe that is great for boosting your immune system!
- Coconut Oil (big spoonful or two)
- Kale (bundle)
- Chard (bundle)
- You may also add carrots, celery, and onion
- Pressed Garlic (as much as you can handle b/c it is so good for you)
- HC Marrow Bones and HC Knuckle Bones (couple of lbs)
- Coffee (cup or two) Used to help tenderize meat (the flavor cooks out.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (a splash)
- Place HC Marrow Bones and HC Knuckle bones in the crock pot.
- Add coconut oil, pressed fresh garlic, apple cider vinegar, and left over coffee from this morning’s pot.
- Cook on low overnight (8-12 hours).
- Remove the marrow from inside the bones and smush it up (you want to keep all that amazing nutrients).
- Then remove bones from crock pot.
- Place kale and chard chopped or whole.
- Add your veggies if you decide to add them into crock pot and cook on high for two- three hours until desired consistency.
Return to our recipes list for more great recipe ideas!