HC Veggie StewThis recipe is a great way to boost your immune system!
- Roast the beef marrow bones and ham hocks in butter and garlic for 2-3 hours.
- Add 1 cup of water or stock and seasonings.
- Let simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove the bones and add the marrow and meat to broth.
- Combine the carrots, potatoes, onions, brussels sprouts, green beans, tomatoes, and corn.
- Bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender. (Aprox 90 min)
- Serve with cornbread for a true comfort taste.
Return to our recipes list for more great recipe ideas!