Oven Baked Pork ChopsHC Pork Chops are so tender this recipe will be a great addition to your family recipe book.
- Thaw out Pork Chops to room temp.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Salt and pepper the chops to your liking.
- Place the skillet in the oven until hot (approx 10 mins.).
- Carefully remove the skillet and place the chops into the pan cook for about 10 mins until brown and flip.
- Cook for 30 more mins until done and set aside loosely covered for 10 mins to cool.
- Top with Sautéed Spinach from Walker Farm’s and enjoy!