Meat the Farm
Processing Manager / Founder / "Comedian"
- Started on the farm: May 2003
- Hobbies: Shooting, gaming, joking, parenting, and working on the farm.
- Favorite Farm Product: Our 100% grassfed ground beef.
- Favorite Farm Animal: The ones he’s currently processing
- Best Quality: He has no shame.
- A cool fact about Anthony: He still has all his fingers
- Superlative: Most likely to get the farm in trouble for having an opinion.
Farm Patriarch / CEO / Picking up after his grand-kids who leave trash all over the yard and porch
- Start Date on the Farm: May 2003. Del was one of the farm’s founders
- His hobbies include; Traveling from town to town and selling our wares.
- Favorite Farm Product: Bacon and Cheddar burgers.
- Favorite Farm Animal: “Timber Rattler, or that one white hen.”
- His Best quality: His patience or his big bushy beard.
- A cool fact about him: He’s nicer than he looks. / Tom Hanks ran by him in Savannah while filming Forrest Gump.
- Superlative: Most likely to rename everyone on the farm.
Farm Hand/Farm Foot
- Start Date on the Farm: Unknown
- Hobbies: Classified
- Favorite Product from the farm: Probably some kind of meat.
- Favorite Farm Animal: Any of the pigs probably
- Best Quality: We’re still trying to figure that out.
- Cool Fact about Hunter: The farm is named after him.
- Superlative: Most likely to try and ride a cow.
Processing / "Bacon"“I want to be bacon on the website”
Farm Matriarch / CFO / Accountant
- Started on the farm: The day the farm started.
- Hobbies: Cooking amazing food, cutting grandkids hair and keeping everyone in line.
- Favorite Farm Product: Our Thick cut pork chops.
- Favorite Farm Animal:
- Best Quality:
- A cool fact about Debra: she’s still mostly sane. Mostly.
- Superlative: Most likely everyone’s favorite person on the farm.
IT Department / Mischief Manager
- Started on the farm: October 2222
- Hobbies: Writing, gaming, reading, cooking, slaying dragons, writing, more writing, did we mention writing?
- Favorite Farm Product: Sea Salt and Peppercorn Bacon
- Favorite Farm Animal: Snow the Dog
- Best Quality: Basic knowledge of Computer technology. Good with kids.
- Cool Fact about Mik: He is writing a fantasy survival book series in his spare time.
- Superlative: Most likely to base characters in his book off of farm workers or customers.
Kristan's Right Hand / Horse Trainer
- Start Date on the Farm: Theoretically January 2017, but the world ended in 2012 so we’re not sure.
- Hobbies: Wrangling Farm kids, working with horses, boating, and beating her head against a wall.
- Favorite Farm Product: Philly meat.
- Favorite Farm Animal: Daisy the potbellied pig.
- Best Quality: Levelheadedness in all situations. (Great in a crisis).
- Cool Fact about Erin: We’re pretty sure she’s a horse whisperer.
- Superlative: Most likely to not fall off her horse. (That didn’t stop her from falling off though).
Delivery Man / Friendly personStart Date on the Farm: A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
Hobbies: Delivering orders. We’d ask him about others but he’s never here.
Favorite Product from the farm: Filet Minong
Favorite Farm Animal: Anthony Ferguson
Best Quality: Wonderfully friendly demeanor and driving skills
Cool Fact about Chuck: REDACTED.
Superlative: Most likely to make deliveries obviously.
General Manager / Founder / HR
- Started on the farm: X- 32* sqrt( 86)
- Hobbies:v Trying to keep Mooma sane, losing keys, driving Sherri crazy, leading the resistance against Kevin.
- Favorite Farm Product: Probably our award-winning Hot GA night sausages.
- Favorite Farm Animal: Kevin the Peacock (Suspected to be secretly working together).
- Best Quality: Her empathetic nature
- A cool fact about Kristan: She can juggle 5 children at once with her eyes closed (she hardly ever drops them).
- Superlative: Most likely to make up a completely original word to explain something.
National Sales Director / Number One Salesman
- Started on the Farm: March 1712
- Hobbies: Dancing to Billy Joel, walking through mud, wrangling chickens, eating Chinese buffet, and competitive office chair spinning.
- Favorite Farm Product: It hasn’t been invented yet.
- Favorite Farm Animal: Anthony Ferguson
- Best Quality: “I talk good”
- Cool Fact about John: There is a window in front of his desk.
- Superlative: most likely to miss his turn causing his GPS to scream at him.
Farmstore Supervisor / Cook
- Started on the farm: Uknown
- Hobbies: Classified
- Favorite Farm Product: All of them
- Favorite Farm Animal: Kevin the Peacock
- Best Quality: She’s a phenomenal cook.
- A cool fact about Sherri: She started out on the farm in the processing room.
- Superlative: Most likely to feed Kevin pizza for dinner.
Wholesale RepresentativeStart Date on the Farm:
We’re pretty sure it was after ‘The Snap’
Photography, kid wrangling.
Favorite Product from the farm:
Favorite Farm Animal:
Daisy the Pig.
She is a phenominal problem solver
Cool Fact about Danielle:
She collects camera equipment.
Most likely to get the nerdy references on this page.