HC Boston Butt StewA unique way to enjoy a boston butt. This stew is super yummy all year round.
- 1 Boston Butt
- 1 Onion, Carmelized
- 4 Ears of Corn, Shaved
- 1 Bag of Carrots, Sliced
- 5 Potatoes, Diced
- 7 Tomatoes, Stewed
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Minced
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1 Head of Cabbage, Cut in 1-2 inch pieces
- 1 Bunch of Kale, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Follow your favorite Boston Butt recipe and pull apart meat. (We typically use a roasting pan or crock pot.)
- Add the next 7 ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to medium heat and simmer for approx 1 hour.
- Add the Cabbage and Kale to the soup for the last 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!