Crockin Pork Sausage and Veggie Breakfast CasseroleThis recipe is insanely delicious and will leave you wanting more of our "Down South Sausage".
- 7 Potatoes diced into hash-browns
- 1 lb HC ground sausage browned
- 2 cups fresh Walker Farm Spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cups onion chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 4-5 tomatoes diced
- 12 eggs well beaten
- Cover crock pot with coconut oil.
- Layer half of the diced potatoes and ground sausage.
- Layer all of spinach, mushrooms, onions, and 1 cup of cheese on top of other ingredients.
- Layer remaining diced potatoes and ground sausage and tomatoes.
- Add beaten eggs and top with remaining cheese.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Return to our recipes list for more great recipe ideas!